- OB/GYN Services
- Minimally Invasive
- Prenatal Care
- Birth Control
Our Ob/Gyn doctors have been providing health care services for decades. We are leaders in medical excellence and continue implementing the latest technology available to provide our patients with a complete array of services. Our physicians are experienced and qualify to offer access to quality and affordable health care services to our community.
• Routine Evaluations: Annual examinations (Pap/Smears), Pelvic examinations, Breast exams/Mammogram referrals.
• Health Screening & Diagnostic Evaluations: Pap Smear, Ultrasound, Management and treatment of fibroids and cysts, treatment of genital warts and biopsies.
• Gynecological Minimally Invasive Surgeries: Cryo therapy, Colposcopy, LEEP surgery, Treatment of abnormal menstrual bleeding through Endometrial Ablations, Treatment of abnormal vaginal growths, ETC.
• Prenatal Care: Complete obstetric care, preconception pregnancy and high risk pregnancy.
• STD Screening (Diagnostic & Treatment): Including the Rapid HIV Testing process, results ready in 15 minutes.
• Family Planning: Free Birth Control Pills, IUD, Nuvaring, Injection (Depo-Provera) and Tubal Ligation.
(Choose any of the links below to be directed to the appropriate service/procedure)